○ What did you complain about
○ Who you complained to
○ When it happened
○ What was the result and why you were satisfied with the result?
● Well, I am a kind of person who usually does not like to complain a lot.
● But when something is not done in the right way, I feel it’s my duty to get it corrected,
because complaining about it will make sure that it does not happen again.
● Today, I would like to talk about a situation when I complained about a service and
eventually got it corrected
● It happened during last month when I had to get my account statement from the bank,
which I needed for applying my visa
● When I reached the bank in the morning, the officer told me that the bank’s printer was
● He asked me to come back again the next day.
● When I went to the bank the next day he again told me the same reason.
● I requested them to get it fixed as it was an urgent requirement for me, but the bank
officials did not seem to bother much about it.
● So I decided to file a complaint with the higher authorities.
● I came back home, opened the bank’s website and sent an email to the bank
management at their headquarters
● I immediately got a call back from them and they said they will take strict action against
● I thanked them and went again to the bank.
● To my surprise, as soon as I entered the bank, the manager came to me with my
● They had got the printer fixed immediately after my complaint.
● I came to know that a lot of other people were also suffering because of this issue.
● The manager asked me to take my complaint back as senior management issued a
notice to him for not listening to the customers, but I refused to do the same.
● I told him it is his responsibility to look after the customers and listen to their problems.
● He then apologized for it and promised me that in future he will take great care about
● So this was a time when I complained about something and got a good result.