Part 1 speaking:
- Answer a set of questions on color, letters, handwriting and emails (i.e. which are more important etc)
- Do you work or study?
- Do you like your work?
- Are you a morning person?
- Do you study or Work?
- Why you choose these subjects?
- What will you do after completing education?
- How has your work environment changed from past?
- Have you ever made any handicraft?
- Is it important for children to know handicrafts?
- What handicrafts are famous in your country?
- What new handicraft would you like to learn and why?
- How do you usually communicate?
- What do you prefer to message or send a card?
- When did you get your 1st mobile and why?
Part 2 speaking: What would you like to do if you get a day off from your work or college. You should outline:
- Where would you go
- What would you do
- Why are you thinking of doing this
- Would you recommend this to your friends
Part 2 speaking: Describe something you forgot during a recent event. You should include:
- what it was
- where you forgot it
- what you did when you realized you have forgotten it
Part 2 IELTS speaking exam question: Describe a day when bad weather affected your plans. You should include:
- where were you going?
- what were you going for?
- what did you do instead during that time?
Part 3 IELTS speaking questions:
- Questions around past work patterns, present scenario and future possibilities. Such as how to balance work and social life, reasons that are making people busier these days etc.
- Do people have more choices with jobs in future?
- are you good at decision making?
- Do you like to write or type on computer?
- Is good handwriting important to you?
- Can you write if there is a need to?
- In future, will people prefer to use computers for writing?
- Why do you think people forget things?
- What should they do to memorize things?
- How can technology help people memorize things?
- How is the weather in your country?
- What do people in your country do in different weather?
- How is the climate change affecting the world?
- How is your country planning on overcoming this climate change?
- Is the individual role important in climate change?
Recent IELTS writing exam questions
Task 1 writing question: You would like to invite your foreign friend to come and attend an event in your city. You should tell him what special things are going to happen and what you plan to do with him.
Task 2 writing question: Job interview is an important way to select a candidate for a job. What are other ways to select a candidate for a job apart from interview. Do you think job interview is the best way when hiring someone?
Task 2 writing questions: Some people think that it is teachers’ responsibility to teach children healthy lifestyle and healthy diet. Others argue that it is parents’ duty to provide the required knowledge and skills. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.