Welcome to the new list of expected cue card from January 2019 to April 2019 This is the one more versions of this cue card it contains 55 topics.
Click the link below and find the answer explanation and third part questions. Try it thanks
1. Describe a person you have seen or met who is beautiful or handsome.
2. An intelligent person that you know
3. Describe a time when you were cheated / when someone lied to you / someone did not tell you the complete Truth
4. Talk about an interesting old person you met.
5. Talk about a time when you traveled with an old person.
6.Describe one of your grandparent’s job.
7. Describe a food that people eat on special events.
8.Describe a special date in your country’s history.
9. A good news that you heard / received / read on the Internet.
10. A subject you did not like when you were at school but now you find interesting.
11.Describe a time when you showed or talk a young person how to do a thing.
12. Describe a person you would like to study or work with.
13. something you bought but did not use much.
14. Talk about a public facility that improves local life.
15. Talk about a book you want to write.
16. Talk about a friend or person who recently got success.
17. Describe a person you wanted to be familiar to when you were growing up.
18. Describe a situation when you did not have enough time.
19.Talk about a period you want to know more about.
20. Describe a time when you found something that someone lost.
21. Describe your idea of a perfect home or Dream house.
22. Describe a place such as a Park or sports ground which has developed in your city for the betterment of people.
23. Things you usually do well or do regularly.
24. Describe a good law in your country.
25. Describe something you made yourself for your friend.
26. Talk about a skill that takes long time to learn.
27. Talk about a beautiful city.
28. Describe a family business.
29. Describe a time when you searched/looked for information from the internet.
30. Describe when someone gave you something you really wanted.
31. Talk about an equipment that was broken and you got repaired or which had a problem.
32. Talk about a far away place that you would like to visit.
33.Talk about a foreign language you want to learn other than English.
34. An important decision you made with the help of someone.
35. Talk about a time when you received money as a gift.
36. Talk about a thing you complained about something but finally got a good result.
37. Talk about a place where you like to study indoors/ outdoors or where it is easy for you to study.
38. Describe a teenager you know.
39. An interesting part of your country or a place that is interesting in your country.
40. Talk about an interesting talk or a lecture.
41 Talk about something that you borrowed from your friend.
42. Talk about a game or sport you enjoyed when you were young.
43. Talk about a person whom you have never met but heard a lot about him and would like to meet.
44.Talk about a TV program that made you laugh a lot.
45. Describe a plant grown in your country that you think is important.
46. A talkative person
47. An animal you like the most strange / scene for the first time.
48. Design of a building you visited and liked / talk about a building.
49. A street market in your city / a street market where you did shopping.
50. Describe an outdoor sport that you haven’t done yet and would like to do in the future.
51. Describe a time when you had to change your plan / you changed your mind.
52. An exciting book you read or a book you read recently.
53. A website which helped you to do something / website you visit often / use regularly.
54. Describe a famous person that you are interested in.
55. Describe a quiet place.