Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– Describe the house you live in now.
– Do you have a good view from your house?
– Do you take photos of it?
– Are there any shops around your house?
– Do you do a lot of writing?
– Do you prefer to use a pen or a pencil? Why?
– Did anyone buy a pen for you?
– How would you feel if you received a pen as a gift?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a famous person that you would like to meet. Please say
– Who is that person?
– What is he/she famous for?
– Why would you like to meet this person?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Let’s talk about the news.
– Why are famous people often on the news?
– What is more important, international or national news?
– Why do you think so?
– Why is local news important to many people?
– Do you think news is always trustworthy?