Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have recently visited a local school in your community. It needs people who can help renovate the building and also help with some activities. Write a letter to the principal of the school and say
– How would you be able to help?
– When and why would you do it?
– Who will help you to do it?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Many parents complain about violence promoted to their children through video games, TV programs and other media. Why is it happening? What can be the solution for it?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– What do you do for entertainment there?
– What music do you listen to?
– Do you like to listen to music alone or with friends?
– Do you wear jeans?
– What is your opinion about people who wear jeans?
– Why do you think so?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a recent celebration that you were invited to. Please say
– What were you celebrating?
– Who did you celebrate it with?
– Why did you celebrate it?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Let’s talk about convocations.
– What are the main reasons for them?
– Did you take part in any graduations?
– How is naming ceremony celebrated?
– Explain about church marriages in your country.