Writing task 1 (a report)
Two bar charts were given. One was describing the percentage of men in 3 different age groups who were employed in 1984, 2001 and 2014. The other bar chart described the percentage of women, also in three age groups (same as men), who were employed in 1984, 2001 and 2014. We were asked to write a report describing and comparing the charts.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
The number of students studying science at university is constantly declining. What do you think are the causes? What effects will this have on our society?
Part 1 (Interview)
– Where are you from?
– Do you live in an apartment or a house?
– Why do you like living in this house?
– Are there shops in your neighborhood?
– Are you working or studying?
– When was the last time you laughed?
– Do you like comedy movies?
– Do different people find the same things to be funny?
– Do you like spending time by yourself?
– What did you do the last time you were alone?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe an incident where someone apologized to you. You should say:
– Who was it?
– When was it?
– What did the person say?
– Why was this incident memorable to you?
Follow up question: Do people in your country apologise often?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What kind of apology means more to you: words or actions?
– Why are people selfish?
– Should we be more considerate?
– What teaches us to be considerate?