Part 1 Questions: short-answer questions (no more than 2 words).
Part 2 Questions: multiple choice, matching information.
Part 3 Questions: multiple choice, matching information.
Part 4 Questions: short-answer questions (no more than 1 word).
Passage 1 Questions: True/False/Not Given, short-answer questions.
Passage 2 Questions: filling in blanks, matching information.
Passage 3 Questions: matching information, True/False/Not Given.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a diagram showing the steps in the process of making cheese. We were asked to describe the diagram.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that music plays an important role in society. Others, however, disagree and say that music is merely a form of entertainment. Discuss both views and state your own opinion.
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where do you live?
– Is it a safe area?
– Would you consider moving somewhere else? Why?
– Do you like wearing jeans? Why?
– Do you wear jeans often?
– How do people buy jeans?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a place that is full of colour. Please say
– What place this is
– Where it is located
– What people do there
– How you learned about this place.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What colours do people like and why?
– Why do people avoid certain colours, such as red for example?
– When children buy a cake, do they choose a colourful one or a cake full of flavour?