Section 1. A hotel reservation.
Section 2. Two students were discussing a paper they were preparing.
Section 3. A description of a tropical garden (the task was to label the map).
Section 4. About the African penguins.
Passage 1. Different advertisements about market places in a city.
Passage 2. About work-related laws and rules for workers and visitors in a company.
Passage 3. The Ice Age, past and future.
Write a letter to your friend inviting him/her to your family party. In your letter
– explain why you are organizing the party
– describe what you are planning to do
– say how important it is to have your friend at the party
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some say that people working in different job roles should get different amount of holiday time. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion and examples from your own experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you work?
– What are your responsibilities at work?
– If there was one thing you could change at work, what would it be? Why?
Talk about a recent law implemented in your country that had a big impact on it. Please say
– What is the law?
– How do you know about it?
– How has it changed your country?
– Describe how police officers are respected in your country.
– What are the necessary qualities of a police officer?
– What qualities does a good lawyer need?