A test taker from Chandigarh remembered the following Writing and Speaking IELTS questions:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You are planning to visit a foreign country. Write a letter to your friends and say
– Where and when do you plan to go?
– What are the details of your plan?
– Why do you want them to go with you?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In many countries the proportion of older people is steadily increasing. Some think this is good, while others believe this is a problem for a country. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like your job?
Talk about an invention of technology (not a computer). Please say
– What is it?
– Is it a good invention? Why?
– Explain how is it useful to you?
– Do you think inventions are important?
– Can you name a few?
– How do they affect our life?