Writing task 1 (a letter)
You stayed at a hotel recently and forgot your clothes there. Write a letter to the hotel manager and say
– When and where did you stay?
– Describe your clothes.
– What would you like the manager to do about it?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Many parents encourage young people to leave home when they become older, while others think they should stay at home with the family. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like it?
– Do you like music?
– What don’t you like about music?
– Why is it so?
– What music do you like the most?
Describe a teenager you know well. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– Where and when did you meet?
– What do you usually do together?
– Who is easier to control, young children or teenagers?
– Why is that?
– How do young people treat the elderly in your country?
– How do older people treat teenagers in your country?
Click link below to get listening test