- What was the incorrect information?
- When did it happen?
- Why did it happen?
- How you manage the situation?
• Sometimes, we get provided with incorrect information.
• Although such instances are rare but they do cause a lot of trouble.
• I was also given an incorrect piece of information about a College where my cousin wanted to take
admission for the course of Hotel Management.
• It was last year that she was planning to take admission after her class 12 results.
• We googled all the possible colleges which offered the course and finally decided on a institute in
• The website had given a lot of incorrect information about the college.
• Sadly, all of it was mere claims and when we actually went there to see the college, nothing from the
claims came about to be real.
• Although the hotel that ran the college was good but the actual college which we went there for was
nothing but a two-room college being run in the backyard of the hotel.
• We all were shocked to see the so-called college which was shown as something big and elaborate
on the website but was actually lesser than a primary village school.
• Immediately, to manage the situation, we decided to cancel our admission plans there and re-planned
for my cousin’s admission.
• Later, she changed her mind and decided to pursue the course of Mass Communication.
• We got her admitted to a University near our city and she is doing very well there.