- Who you invited
- Where and when you invited that person
- What you ate
- And explain why you invited the person?
• I am a very social person and I love to connect with people.
• I also love to try new restaurant or cuisines.
• So, I often go out for dinners or invite people for the same.
• Recently, one of my cousins was visiting us from Canada with his family, so I decided to take them out
• I asked them about their preferences for food but they said they would like to go wherever I took
• Finally, I decided to take them to Barbeque Nation because one can enjoy multiple cuisines there and
the best part is that one can have unlimited food.
• This restaurant is located in the central market of my city and there is always a huge waiting list.
• So, I made a booking in advance with them for 6 people.
• My cousin had never been to this restaurant before.
• When we reached there, he was astonished to see the interiors of the restaurant.
• The restaurant is built on a contemporary theme.
• I then explained them about the unlimited food concept and they got really excited as they were
looking forward to trying Indian and Chinese food after a long time.
• At this restaurant a charcoal grill is placed at the table and one can barbeque the starters on it.
• The restaurant has a very unique concept in which there is a flag on the table and until you turn it
down, they do not stop the starter service.
• My cousin and his family enjoyed all the delicacies and thanked me for bringing them there.
• There was also a big screen which was running Live Cricket Match from IPL tournament and since we
both are fans of Cricket, we enjoyed watching cricket along with really tasty food.
• We also recollected our childhood memories and at the end we felt it was a beautiful evening that
• I believe people should often have dinner together as it is a good way to spend time and build healthy