○ When and where you saw or met this person
○ What the person looked like
○ Why do you think this person is handsome or beautiful
● I have seen many beautiful and handsome people in my life.
● Here, I would like to talk about a person whom I find the most handsome.
● He is none other than my father.
● His name is …………….
● He is in his early fifties.
● He is not tall, but looks very handsome.
● His hair has started graying, but he doesn’t color or dye his hair.
● He believes in growing grey naturally.
● He generally wears kurta pajama, but on formal occasions he wears trousers and shirt
● He is very health conscious and is very particular about his morning walk.
● He runs his own business and has about 10 people working for him.
● He is a very down to earth person and is loved by all in our family and neighborhood.
● The reason I find him the most handsome is not just because of his looks , but also
because of his loving and caring nature.
● I remember, once a person in our neighborhood met with an accident and needed blood
● All his relatives backed out, but my father donated blood without even thinking twice.
● Whenever anyone needs any help, he goes out of the way to help him in whatever way he
● He is my father, but in him I find a considerate friend.
● He listens to all my problems very patiently and guides me whenever I am in a difficult
● He is revered by all in the business community and is respected by his employees .
● He believes in leading by example.
● He is always on time to work and so his employees also do the same.
● So, because of his qualities, I find him the most handsome person.