- Describe a change that can improve your local area
– What it is?
– How it can be done?
– What problem it will solve?
– How you feel about it
- There are many changes that I would like to take place in my community.
- But there is one thing that I feel would make a big difference.
- It would be the construction of park in my society.
- At present, there is no garden or park in our society.
- There are many negative consequences of this.
- Firstly, the children in the society have no place to play outdoors in the evenings and as a result they spend most of their time indoors.
- This I feel has a negative effect on their health.
- Sometimes they play on the street, but I feel that is very risky.
- The parents are always worried.
- Moreover, many of us in the society like to go for morning walk.
- Currently we walk on the street but again we have to very careful because of traffic.
- A new park would give us a place to go for morning walk.
- I think the park would also be a good place to socialize.
- We can all spend some quality time at the park specially during evenings after school and work.
- There is a vacant government land in the society.
- It was not very large, but I think it would be ideal place for a park.
- We have already proposed the idea to the local Member of Parliament, and he promised to support and work for our cause.
- I am really hopeful that the local administration will soon pick up the project and start working on it.
- Why are people living in community friendly with others?
- What are popular activities in community?
- Do people like living in community?
- Where do people in community usually have social gatherings?