○ What was the decision
○ Who helped you
○ How he helped you
● I think that decision making is an integral part of our life and we are constantly making
decisions, either big or small.
● If we do not make decisions then life will become boring and we will not be able to move
forward in life.
● Today, I would like to talk about an important decision which I made with the help of my sister.
● I have recently completed my schooling/graduation and it was time for me to decide what I
wanted to do in my life.
● I was confused about what course should I opt for my further studies as I did not want to opt
for traditional courses like engineering or medicine.
● I wanted an option which would provide me a bright future and at the same time should be
interesting as well.
● I searched a lot on the internet about alternative courses and colleges but as there was too
much information, i got more confused.
● So, I decided to consult my elder sister who is living in Canada.
● She is working in the Media and entertainment industry.
● When I asked her for advice, she suggested me to pursue a course in Animation as she knew
about my interests in this field.
● She also suggested me some good colleges in Canada for this course and she explained me
about the job opportunities that I will get after completing this course.
● Animation is quite popular these days and in future there will be a huge demand for people
who are certified in this field.
● My family also liked the idea when I told them that I have finally decided to pursue a course
● So, this was one of the most crucial decisions of my life, which I made with my sister’s help.