Note: Due to covid 2019 IELTS tests are not in Active Mode so we are presenting some speaking Tests from different parts of Punjab.
Speaking test #2
– What is your full name?
– What can I call you?
– Can I see your identification?
– What do people usually do on weekends in your country?
– What do you do on weekends?
– Did you think art is important in life, such as painting and sculptures?
– Did you draw anything when you were at school?
– Are there any art galleries or museums in your home town?
Describe an animal you saw, which you find very interesting. You should say:
– Where you saw it,
– How you felt about it,
– Why you think it was interesting.
– What kind of animals do people have in their home?
– Tell me about an animal you saw which is very rare in your home town.
– Why do people have pets in their homes?
– Do you think people do not respect animals these days? What about 50 years ago?
– Earlier people used animals for their work. Now, what do people use to do their work?
– Researchers are being conducted on animals, is this a good idea?
– So many animals are extinct these days. What do you think about this? Why it is happening?