Note: Due to covid 2019 IELTS tests are not in Active Mode so we are presenting some speaking Tests from different parts of Punjab.
Part 1 (Interview)
– Can you tell me your full name, please?
– Can I see your identification?
– Let’s talk about the place where you live.
– What things don’t you like about your hometown?
– Let’s talk about haircuts.
– How long have you had your current haircut?
– How often do you get a haircut?
– Have you ever had an unpleasant haircut experience?
– Do you like to change the colour of your hair? Why or why not?
– Let’s talk about walking.
– Do you walk a lot?
– Do you walk more now than you did in the past?
– Do you think people will walk more in the future?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a place where you read and write, apart from your home. Please say
– What place is this?
– How often do you visit it?
– Why do you like this place?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Can you tell me about some other places where you can read or write?
– Why do you think home can be a convenient place to study?
– Do you think that children can create a disturbance to your study at home?
– Some people think that a public park can be a great place to study. Why?