Note: Due to covid 2019 IELTS tests are not in Active Mode so we are presenting some speaking Tests from different parts of Punjab.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Tell me about the house where you live.
– Do you like the house where you live now?
– What would you like to change there if you had a chance?
– Do you prefer using buses or private transport for commuting?
– What can the government do to ensure safety of public transport?
– Would you prefer underground or surface transportation?
Talk about a time when you had to wait for something. Please say
– What were you waiting for and when?
– What did you do while waiting?
– What was th0000000e outcome?
– Do you think older people manage time better than young people?
– Why is it so?
– Do you think time management is important?
– What usually happens when time isn’t managed correctly?
– Do you think someone is wasting time when he/she does not do something, just sitting there?
– Do you think computers or electronic devices help us to manage time?
– Can you give a few examples of such devices?