Note: Due to covid 2019 IELTS tests are not in Active Mode so we are presenting some speaking Tests from different parts of Punjab.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Let’s talk about politeness.
– Do you think it is important?
– Who should teach children to be polite?
– Do you think people are more polite nowadays?
– Why is that?
– Let’s change the subject and talk about your house.
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Do you like it there?
– Would you like to move somewhere else? Why?
Describe a recent important change in your life. Please say
– What is the change?
– When and where did it happen?
– How did you feel about it? 1- 2 min
– Are changes important in our lives?
– How people help their children with such changes?
– Do you think old people accept changes easily?
– What do you think about global changes nowadays?
– Can changes be stressful? Why/why not?
– Can you compare changes nowadays and in past?
-How changes in food effect the health of people?