Writing task 1 (a letter)
You want to improve your knowledge of a foreign languages which can help you at work. Write a letter to a foreign language teacher and say
– Where did you hear about the teacher?
– Why do you want to learn a foreign language?
– Ask some questions about the course.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that it is fine for professional sportsmen and sportswomen to misbehave on or off the field, as long as they are playing well. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why do you think people choose such a subject in your country?
– Do you like reading books?
– What type of books do you read?
– Are you reading a book presently?
– Would you like to write a book in the future?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a situation where you had to tell a lie to your friend. Please say
– What was the lie?
– When and where did you lie?
– Why did you do it?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Are you a patient person in your life?
– When did you get impatient recently?
– Why did it happen?