Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to the city council complaining about a road near you. In your letter
– Introduce yourself and say where you live
– Explain the problem
– Say what you want done.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many organisations and companies ask their staff to wear a uniform. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this? What kind of jobs should have a work uniform?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Where do you prefer living, in the country or in the city?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you take breaks at work?
– Do you like history?
– Have you read any books about history?
– Do you watch historical movies?
– Do you visit museums?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a dream home you would like to live in. Please say
– What kind of home would it be?
– Why would you like to live in it?
– Who would you like to live with?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What type of houses do people in your country prefer to live in?
– What considerations do people have when choosing a place to live?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of living in an old house?
– Is living in a new house always better than living in an old house?
– Do you think preserving historical buildings is important, and why?