Describe a vehicle you would like to own or something expensive you would like to buy. You should say:
- What it is?
- Why do you want to own it?
- When are you going to buy it?
Regarding the fact that I am crazy about exploring the spaces, I have to say if I was a billionaire and had an enormous amount of money, I would probably buy a spaceship for my own exploration adventures. The main reason accounting for this intention is that ever since I was a kid, I have always held a strong yearning for becoming an astronaut. Therefore, having my own personal spacecraft would give me the opportunity to fulfill my childhood’s dream. There is a myriad of purposes for my spacecraft, one of them is that I would use my spacecraft to visit other planets in the outer space and maybe one day I could find a habitable place for people. This certainly would be a great discovery for human being especially when The Earth is currently flooded by trash and contaminants. In addition, since photography is one of my hobbies, it would be fantastic to take pictures of different celestial bodies from the space. Although this may sound crazy, I think with remarkable innovations in science, a spacecraft would become affordable for people in the years to come.
- Regarding to (exp): about
- crazy about (a): like something very much
- Enormous (a): huge, very large
- Account for (phrasal verb): explain
- Yearning (n): a feeling of intense longing for something
- Fulfill (v): to complete, to achieve
- A myriad of something (exp): a huge number/ amount of something
- Habitable (a): suitable or good enough to live
- Contaminant (n): pollutants
- Celestial (a): positioned or relating to the sky\
- Remarkable (a): striking, worthy of attention
- Affordable (a): inexpensive, reasonably priced.