– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like your job?
– Where do you live now?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– What specific features of your home do you like the most?
– Let’s talk about street markets.
– Do you like street markets?
– What is the main reason you like them?
– Are you going to street markets in other countries you visit?
– Do you like reading?
– What do you like to read?
– What is the purpose of reading, in your opinion?
– Are you a good reader?
Talk about a person you know well who speaks a foreign language fluently. Please say
– How did you meet him/her?
– How did he/she learn a foreign language?
– Did you improve your language skills with him/her?
– Can you learn about a different culture without knowing the language?
– Is it possible to speak and write as a native speaker after learning a foreign language?
– What is better to learn first, a language or a culture?