1. Do you like taking photographs?
Why yes of course. They are a way to capture a moment in time. Moreover, I like to be able to show them to people so they can imagine that they were there with me. As I’m a big traveler, photos are my way of sharing my experiences without words.
2. How often do you take photos?
I would say everyday. I’m a big fan of selfies, so I often snap a few of them to send to my boyfriend every morning before work. Moreover, I take hundreds of photos when I travel.
3. In which situation do you like take photos?
Any situation! But especially when I see something out of the ordinary. For example, I like to take photos when the light is setting just right on my street, or when I catch a glimpse (a look) of two children holding hands.
4. Do you prefer to take pictures of people or of scenery?
Definitely people. I like to capture the raw (real; candid) emotions on their faces. I feel that photos of people can be quite powerful. Moreover, I feel that scenery photography never does the actual place any justice.
5. Do you prefer to take photographs yourself or to have other people take photos?
Definitely myself. As I’m quite picky about the photos that I take and post, I take this responsibility upon myself. Call me a snob (a person who feels superior to others), but I feel that most people don’t have any idea of what makes a good photo and end up taking unflattering photos of me.
6. How do you keep your photos?
On my iCloud! I’m really grateful for this type of technology that keeps this record of my photos for me. Moreover, I post my photos on social media, such as Facebook and Instagram, so that also keeps them secure.
7. Do you keep your photographs on your computer?
Absolutely! It’s a must nowadays. Now it’s nearly impossible to lose your photos and memories thanks to iCloud.
8. Are there any photos on the walls of your house?
In my own personal apartment, no, as I haven’t bothered to decorate much. On the other hand, my bedroom at my parents’ home is full of collages of my friends, family, and I over the years.
9. Do you frame (or have you framed) any of your photos?
Many times! Although not too often anymore, as social media is taking over. However, I’ve often framed photos to give to my boyfriend or family members as gifts for their special occasions.
10. Do you prefer to send postcards to people or to send photos that you took yourself? (Why?)
My own photography, as I feel quite confident with my skill. Furthermore, I feel that my own photos are much more personal. Although some post cards are beautiful, I don’t feel that they hold a candle (compare) to my own.