Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have lost a driver’s license, but someone found it for you. Write a letter to that person and say
– Explain why you need it.
– Ask about how he/she found it.
– Ask how you could thank him/her.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays families move to different countries for work. Some people think it has a negative effect on children, while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– What should I call you?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– How far it is from here?
– Do you like music?
– What kind of music do you like?
– Do people in your country like music?
– Were you listening to music when you were younger?
– Do you think music will change in the future?
Describe your favourite season. Please say
– What is it?
– Why do you like it?
– Do you have a holiday during this season?
– Do you think people should go on holidays more? Is it beneficial?
– Do you think companies would benefit if the employees were to take long holidays?
– Do you think people should spend more on holidays?
– What is better, to take multiple but less expensive holidays, or to take few expensive ones?