Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given three pie charts showing export figures from four other regions of the world to Latin America. We had to summarise and compare the data.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people use the Internet to search for solutions to their medical problems. Is it a positive or negative development? Give your own opinion and examples from your experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Describe your house, please.
– Would you like to stay there for a long time?
– Do you use maps?
– How often do you use them?
– How long have you been using them?
– Do people use them in your country?
– Do they ask somebody for directions?
Describe a comic character whom you like. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– How do you know him/her?
– Why do you like him/her?
– Why do you think some people are popular?
– Do you think only media can influence the popularity of a person?
– Some younger people try to copy celebrities. Why do they do that?
– What are the benefits and drawbacks of being popular?
– Do you think actors are under pressure to look good in front of media?
– Do you have a role model who is a popular celebrity?