Section 1. A conversation about volunteering to work at the library with students.
Section 2. A map description of different gardens beside a river.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. About different projects with students’ involvement.
Passage 1. About mimicry.
Passage 2. About human genetic changes due to modern diet.
Passage 3. About the invention of a geographical map.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two tables showing percentages of science subjects taken by students at the university.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
There is a trend of increasing amounts of consumer goods, which leads to environmental problems. What are the reasons for this trend? Give your own opinion and solutions.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like your job?
– Do you like holidays?
– What do you usually do on holidays?
Describe a quiet place you stayed in that belongs to older people. Please say
– What was the place?
– Who were the owners?
– How did you feel while staying there?
– What are some possible ways of decreasing noise in the city area?
– What do people think about city noise?
– What are the main differences of city and country life?
– What do you personally prefer, city or country life? Why?