Here are the recent IELTS Speaking questions that remembered after taking the test in Ludhiana:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like it?
– What was your previous job?
– Why did you choose that job?
– Have you tried any international food in your childhood?
– Do you think international food became famous in your country now?
– Why is that?
Talk about public transport that you use on a regular basis. Please say
– What kind of public transport is it?
– Where and when do you use it?
– How do you feel about it?
– Do people mostly use cars, even for a short journey?
– Why do people prefer using private cars?
– How do owners feel about having a private car?
– How can the government discourage the use of private cars?
– Do you think public transportation will become more popular in your country?
– How can public transportation be more environmentally friendly?
– How can the government develop public transportation, in your opinion?